This 1 time treatment/appointment consists of a Hydrogen Peroxide Gel, (same gel that the dentists use) the client will sit under a LED light for 20 minutes at a time (3x 20 minutes in total). Total appointment time is roughly 2 hours.
Dentists use a 35% gel, this treatment uses a 16% gel, all products are Health Canada approved.
This treatment WILL NOT whiten “fake or crown teeth”
Results will depend on the porosity of teeth and how much of the “bad habits” are consumed.
If extra precaution is taken for 48 hours after treatment, results can last anywhere from 6m-2 years long. That being said, the treatment can be done every 6m-1 year
- Have a good meal, or snack.
- Floss & Brush teeth right before the appointment
- Bring filled out & signed forms to the appointment
- For sensitive teeth, brush teeth with Synsodyne tooth paste for 2 weeks before the appointment
- ONLY water for 1 HOUR after treatment
- White diet ONLY for 48 hours after the treatment
- More instructions to follow from me during the appointment
- If sensitivity occurs, brush teeth with Synsodyne tooth paste